This Policy, pursuant to Art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016 (hereafter “GDPR”) describes the purposes and management of your personal data.
Where necessary, additional specific information may be provided for certain purposes and processing methods.
The Data Controller of the processed data is My Amazing Times S.r.l. based in Milan, Via Lario 8 (hereafter “Data Controller”).
Categories Data Processing
The Data Controller, for various processing purposes, collects and processes the following data:
- personal and identification data;
- bank and/or payment details;
- fiscal data;
- contact data, residence/domicile address, telephone numbers and email address, accounts of sharing platforms;
- photographic and video images;
- information necessary for the performance of requested services;
- internet browsing data.
Sensitive data are excluded from processing.
The Data Controller may also collect and process the personal data of a third party communicated by you (for example, the personal or banking data of another subject). In communicating to the Data Controller the personal data of other subjects, you represent and guarantee that you are authorized to communicate and that they have read and understood this Policy as recipients.
Purposes, legal basis and methods of processing
Data collected, that is voluntarily given by you (via requests), will be processed for the purposes indicated below:
- a) access and navigation to the website.
During normal operation, IT systems and software procedures used to run this web site collect some personal data, which are implicitly transmitted through the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified subjects, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, identify users.
The data categories collected include IP addresses, browser type, operating system, computer domain name used by visitors who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, access time, method used to submit the request to the server, file dimension, numerical code indicating the server response status (successful, error, etc.).and other parameters regarding the operating system and the user IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistics on the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Your personal data will be processed to allow access and navigation on the website www.myamazingtimes.com (subsequently “Site”). In particular, the Data Controller may process the data indicated in points 1, 4, 7, to:
- allow access to and use of the services and content on the Site;
- allow possible registration for restricted areas;
- process requests submitted via the form.
Data voluntarily supplied by the User
The Owner collects user data through phone calls, online compilation of forms (c.d. “Form”); such forms may vary depending on the specific service requested by the User.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to addresses indicated on this site involves the acquisition of the sender’s address and any other data included in the message that are necessary to respond to the message.
The e-mail received and the data contained therein are kept for a time consistent with the execution of the service requested.
- b) execution of the contractual service.
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of fulfilling and correctly performing the services and activities related to and instrumental to the booking and management of the lease. In particular, the Data Controller processes the data indicated in points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 for
- pre-contractual activities related and instrumental to the establishment of the rental relationship (including booking) also aimed at the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to assess the reliability of its contractual counterparty and prevent the risk of possible fraud;
- the definition, management and execution of the rental relationship (including the creation of the system registry, the exchange of communications related to the rental, the collection of any amounts, sending invoices, check-in and check-out);
- publishing reviews, ratings, and other public rental-related feedback on sharing platforms and other websites;
- assistance activities;
- the possible performance of the services related to the fulfilment of the legal obligations related to the lease;
- implementation of specific requests formulated by you.
- c) fulfillment of legal obligations.
Your personal data will be processed to allow compliance with legal obligations (also in terms of the protection of personal data and requests for the exercise of the User’s rights).
In particular, the Data Controller may process the data indicated in points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 in order to:
- enforce the obligations of the law, regulations and European Community norms, or provisions issued by bodies authorized by law and by supervisory and control autorities;
- determine, exercise and / or defend a right in court.
- d) ancillary activities and statistics.
Your personal data will be processed, subject to consent, for functional purposes and ancillary activities of the Data Controller. In particular, the Data Controller may process the data indicated in points 1, 4, 5 for:
- determining of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services rendered;
- market surveys and statistical analyses (also with anonymous data organized in aggregate form);
- marketing, promotion, information and sale of products and services of the Data Controller;
- invitations to participate in initiatives, promotional campaigns or events.
- traditional means of communication (for example: ordinary mail, telephone);
- automated call systems;
- electronic communications (for example: e-mail, fax, sms).
Cookies are small software modules containing information that the site sends to the User’s browser (stored on the user’s computer) for technical and statistical purposes, however anonymous, in the provision of services, and to provide you with additional functionality or advertising relevant to your interests. This type of data does not allow the acquisition by the site of other personal data of the user.
Recipients or Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
The personal data processed will not be disclosed but will be known by the staff of the Data Controller in charge of the processing in order to achieve the purposes previously indicated.
Personal Data may be communicated, for the purposes indicated, to the following categories of individuals:
- the partners of the company’s corporate and industrial group;
- to persons with the full availability of the booked and/or rented property unit for which information is requested;
- suppliers, collaborators, partners or agents of the Data Controller;
- persons, companies or professional firms that provide the Data Controller with assistance and advice in order to protect a right of the Data Controller (for example: lawyers, accountants, tax advisors, auditors);
- IT service and sharing platform providers;
- parties authorized by law, regulations, secondary legislation and by various competent authorities.
The Data Controller is available to provide, on request, an updated list of the subjects to whom the data are communicated.
Transfer of Personal Data Outside the European Union.
The Data Controller reserves the right to transfer data to countries outside the European Union provided that (alternatively):
- the country guarantees an adequate level of protection based on a specific decision of the European Commission;
- the recipient is contractually obliged to protect data with a level of protection equal to the GDPR.
Mandatory Nature of Providing Personal Data and Consequences When It Is Not Supplied
With reference to the purposes indicated in letters. b) c), the provision of personal data is mandatory; failure to provide data, therefore, may make it impossible to provide and/ or obtain the requested.
The provision of data necessary for the purposes referred to in letter. d) “ancillary, statistical and marketing activities”, on the other hand, is optional; refusal to consent to such processing would make it impossible to process the data for these purposes. In any case, you have the right to revoke or modify the consent previously given by contacting the Data Controller in the manner indicated below.
The Period for Which Data Will Be Stored
The period for which the data will be stored depends of the purposes of the processing.
In particular, with reference to the purposes b) and c), the Data will be kept for the time necessary for the performance of the necessary pre-contractual checks, for the duration of the contract and to provide what is required and for the further period:
- established by current legislation, also secondary or regulatory legislation that requires the retention of data (eg 10 years for accounting records).
- necessary to protect or enforce a right of the Data Controller.
The data collected for ancillary activities and statistics and marketing will be kept for a period of 24 months from the last service provided or event to which you have subscribed.
Rights of the Interested Parties
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to:
- request and obtain access to your Personal Data;
- request and obtain a correction to or removal of your Personal Data;
- request and obtain a limitation on the processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing;
- ask about and obtain the portability (in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device) of your personal data as well as its transmission to another Data Controller;
- revoke any consent given, except in cases where processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation;
- make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
The exercise of your rights as a data subject is free of charge pursuant to and within the limits of Article 12 of the GDPR.
Requests should be addressed to My Amazing Times S.r.l., via Lario, n. 8 – 20158 Milano or by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com, attaching to the request an ID.
Disclaimer of liability
My Amazing Times S.r.l. reserves the right to modify and/or update this information also on the basis of laws and regulations in force for a long time, as well as against any intervention of the competent Authorities.
My Amazing Times S.r.l. assumes no responsibility related to the material contained or any problems arising from the use of this site or any external sites linked to it.
Any product or company mentioned on this site are trademarks of their respective owners or owners and may be protected by patents and/or copyrights granted or registered by the relevant authorities.
ties, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.